All bookings are subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
Please read the Booking Conditions and information contained in our booking from website/email confirmation carefully, as these form the basis of your contract with Priority Stand Up Paddle, and set out the respective rights and obligations of both parties. In the following Booking Conditions, ‘you’ refers to the Party Leader and ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘the Company’ refers to Priority Stand Up Paddle.
By submitting your booking, you represent to us that you have the authority to make the booking on behalf of your party and that you accept, on behalf of you and/or your party, that the booking is subject to these Terms and Conditions. A contract exists as soon as we issue our Booking Confirmation Form.
Registration is not complete until full payment has been received.
All course prices are subject to change without advance notice, however, once you have made your booking and paid for a course the price will not normally be subject to any changes.
2. ALTERATIONS TO BOOKING
If, after your full payment/deposit has been received, you wish to change your course in any way, we will do what we can to reasonably accommodate such changes, but it may not always be possible. If you or any member of your party is unable to proceed with the course, you can transfer the booking to a substitute person, provided they satisfy all the conditions applicable to the original booking and your request is received by us at least 2 days prior to commencement of the course. Any request for changes must be made in writing and signed by the Party Leader. You will be liable to pay any costs and/or expenses that we incur in making this alteration, which will be detailed in the booking alteration email. Customers wishing to add people to a party after the initial booking will only be able to do so if sufficient spaces are available. Availability should not be assumed and you should first contact us to check availability. Note that a reduction in party members attending a course will not necessarily result in a reduction of the price of your booking.
- Any outstanding payment amount, if applicable, is to be paid to Priority Stand Up Paddle directly upon arrival and before any services commence.
- For inquiries regarding changes to an existing reservation, please contact Priority Stand Up Paddle directly.
- Please do not bring your valuables during the activity. We are not responsible for lost, stolen and/or damaged items.
- The maximum duration for a SUP lesson is 1.5 hours. Lessons may end before the full 1.5 hours due to a variety of external factors including, but not limited to weather conditions, currents, rips and tides. We do, however, guarantee a lesson of at least 1 hour in duration. No refunds are offered for completed work.
All participants without a Company-provided hotel transfer service must arrive to the Priority Stand Up Paddle office at least 15 minutes before the course start time.
5. PERSON AUTHORISED TO MAKE THE BOOKING
The Party Leader is responsible for seeing that all members of their party are physically fit to take part in the Priority Stand Up Paddle activities. The Party Leader is responsible for providing, at the time of booking, the Company with any known potential medical conditions that may affect the personal safety of any party members and for notifying, in writing, the Company of any special needs of any party members.
6. TERMINATION OF BOOKING
We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate without further notice, the booking arrangements of any client who refuses to comply with the instructions or orders of the Company staff or other responsible person. This includes those whose behavior, in the opinion of the Company staff or other responsible person, is likely to cause distress, danger, injury or annoyance to other clients, staff, or any third party and/or damage to property. Upon such termination our responsibility for your booking ceases and we shall not be held liable for any additional costs incurred.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY
Once you have made a booking that has been confirmed by the Company’s reservation staff, your booking is subject to the cancellation fee, if applicable. Please refer to the refund policy (Section 10).
8. TRANSFER SERVICE
- Hotel transfer service is optional. Please contact our staff to check the hotel transfer service fee.
- Transfer service is available on a first come first serve basis. As a courtesy to other guests sharing the transportation, please be ready before your scheduled pick-up time.
- Pick-up times must occasionally be adjusted for traffic jams due to road diversions and/or Balinese ceremonies. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
- The shuttle bus will wait for no more than 5 minutes at your hotel lobby. Guests who miss the shuttle bus must arrange their own transportation and at their expense. In cases of late arrivals, your lesson may be cancelled at our discretion. We are not responsible for lesson cancellation if the transportation is missed. Refer to the refund policy (Section 10) for more information.
- Hotel transfer service is not available for the last minute bookings, those with less than 24 hours notice to the Company’s staff.
- Hotel transfer service is included for the following areas only- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa dua, and Jimbaran.
9. GROUP LESSON
- If you take part in a group lesson, you may meet some other guests.
- Please focus and pay close attention to the SUP instructor while you are in the group.
- Group lessons will begin as scheduled. There is no extra time for those guests who arrive late.
- The minimum age for this group is 15 years old.
- Language requests may not be made for group lessons.
10. REFUND POLICY
- No refunds will be offered if any guest(s) want to stop the activity before the maximum time of the activity.
- No refunds will be offered for multi-day SUP packages or board rental if guests do not want to continue.
- No refunds will be offered for bad weather. We will, however, offer vouchers for those activities that we cancel, at our discretion, due to bad weather.
- No refunds will be offered if a guest is injured during the activity.
- Refunds and/or partial refunds will only be offered at our absolute discretion.
- No refunds are provided for cancellations within 24 hours of the activity starting time.
- In the event of a cancellation less than 24 hours before the activity starting time, both the booking fee and the booking deposit are non-refundable.
- Due to limited availability, we request that you cancel at least 4 days before a scheduled activity. You may cancel by phone or whatsapp to the number listed on our website.
- Cancellations made 4 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 2 – 3 days will incur a 50% fee. You are able to request to reschedule at a later date that must be rebooked within 90 days. No refunds offered.
- If conditions become unsafe during a lesson, the SUP instructors may modify the lesson and undertake activities on the beach rather than in the water. The lesson may need to be postponed or rescheduled due to poor conditions. In these situations we will offer you alternative dates for your lesson, yet no refunds will be offered.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail your SUP lesson due to circumstances amounting to Force Majeure – these include, but are not limited to: war, riots, government action, terrorism, fire, weather conditions, strike action and all similar events outside the Company’s control which prevent or affect the Company’s contractual obligation. Where such circumstances occur the Company will not be liable to offer refunds or compensation.
11. BOARD RENTAL
- All transactions of board rentals including facilities are subject to the provisions of the company.
- There’s no insurance coverage for the SUP board itself. Please make sure you have your own travel insurance before renting the board.
- SUP/Surf experiences are required.
- The minimum age for board rental is 15 years old.
12. PHOTO & VIDEO USAGE
We frequently take photos and videos of customers, both adults and children under 16 years old. We reserve the right to use these in our brochures, social media and in any other promotional material as desired. You agree that we may use such images in promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that any copyright rests with such authorized parties only. If you wish to opt out, please email us.
13. WET SEASON CONDITIONS:
Please be informed that garbage in Kelan Beach is commonplace during the rainy season in Bali.
To clean the garbage in Kelan Beach, the government has mobilized local residents to clean up the beach every morning. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by such conditions. No refunds are offered for completed work.
14. INSURANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance for the activity(s) at Priority Stand Up Paddle. It is your responsibility to ensure that your policy includes coverage for emergencies, including those which may occur during watersport activities such as SUP lessons, Boat Trips, SUP Tours, Board Rental, Hydrofoil lessons, Surf Taxi, and any other activities provided by Priority Stand Up Paddle.
The Company does not accept liability or responsibility for personal injury to, or the death of any participant whatsoever. Furthermore, the company is not held responsible for accidental injury or death caused by another party. In addition, the Company is NOT liable for death, injury or illness caused by an activity beyond that of the Company’s activities.
The Company does not accept claims for medical bills or expenses during the medical treatment of its customers.
The minimum age is 7 years old and the maximum age is 65 years old.
It is the responsibility of the participant(s) to ensure they are physically fit, able to participate, and in good general health both before and during the activity(s) at Priority Stand Up Paddle. At the time of booking, participants are required to disclose any illness or disability (including, but not limited to diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, heart condition, recent injuries, hearing impairment, visual impairment) that may affect their ability to participate. For those participants unsure regarding the aforementioned Health requirements, they must check with a doctor before booking and must be able to produce a note from their doctor upon our request. Participants must bring any necessary medication with them and ensure that our staff are made aware of said medication and its required method(s) of administration. Be advised that some of the activity locations are remote and/or isolated.
The Company reserves the right to refuse any booking on the grounds that a medical condition may be potentially detrimental to the safety and normal operation of the course, as well as other participants when applicable.