All bookings are subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
Please read the Booking Conditions and information contained in our booking from website/email confirmation carefully, as these form the basis of your contract with Priority Stand Up Paddle, and set out the respective rights and obligations of both parties. In the following Booking Conditions, ‘you’ refers to the Party Leader and ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘the Company’ refers to Priority Stand Up Paddle.
By submitting your booking, you represent to us that you have the authority to make the booking on behalf of your party and that you accept, on behalf of you and/or your party, that the booking is subject to these Terms and Conditions. A contract exists as soon as we issue our Booking Confirmation Form.
Registration is not complete until full payment has been received.
All course prices are subject to change without advance notice, however, once you have made your booking and paid for a course the price will not normally be subject to any changes.
2. ALTERATIONS TO BOOKING
If, after your full payment/deposit has been received, you wish to change your course in any way, we will do what we can to reasonably accommodate such changes, but it may not always be possible. If you or any member of your party is unable to proceed with the course, you can transfer the booking to a substitute person, provided they satisfy all the conditions applicable to the original booking and your request is received by us at least 2 days prior to commencement of the course. Any request for changes must be made in writing and signed by the Party Leader. You will be liable to pay any costs and/or expenses that we incur in making this alteration, which will be detailed in the booking alteration email. Customers wishing to add people to a party after the initial booking will only be able to do so if sufficient spaces are available. Availability should not be assumed and you should first contact us to check availability. Note that a reduction in party members attending a course will not necessarily result in a reduction of the price of your booking.
- Any outstanding payment amount, if applicable, is to be paid to Priority Stand Up Paddle directly upon arrival and before any services commence.
- For inquiries regarding changes to an existing reservation, please contact Priority Stand Up Paddle directly.
- Please do not bring your valuables during the activity. We are not responsible for lost, stolen and/or damaged items.
- The maximum duration for a SUP lesson is 1.5 hours. Lessons may end before the full 1.5 hours due to a variety of external factors including, but not limited to weather conditions, currents, rips and tides. We do, however, guarantee a lesson of at least 1 hour in duration. No refunds are offered for completed work.
All participants without a Company-provided hotel transfer service must arrive to the Priority Stand Up Paddle office at least 15 minutes before the course start time.
5. PERSON AUTHORISED TO MAKE THE BOOKING
The Party Leader is responsible for seeing that all members of their party are physically fit to take part in the Priority Stand Up Paddle activities. The Party Leader is responsible for providing, at the time of booking, the Company with any known potential medical conditions that may affect the personal safety of any party members and for notifying, in writing, the Company of any special needs of any party members.
6. TERMINATION OF BOOKING
We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate without further notice, the booking arrangements of any client who refuses to comply with the instructions or orders of the Company staff or other responsible person. This includes those whose behavior, in the opinion of the Company staff or other responsible person, is likely to cause distress, danger, injury or annoyance to other clients, staff, or any third party and/or damage to property. Upon such termination our responsibility for your booking ceases and we shall not be held liable for any additional costs incurred.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY
Once you have made a booking that has been confirmed by the Company’s reservation staff, your booking is subject to the cancellation fee, if applicable. Please refer to the refund policy (Section 10).
8. TRANSFER SERVICE
- Hotel transfer service is optional. Please contact our staff to check the hotel transfer service fee.
- Transfer service is available on a first come first serve basis. As a courtesy to other guests sharing the transportation, please be ready before your scheduled pick-up time.
- Pick-up times must occasionally be adjusted for traffic jams due to road diversions and/or Balinese ceremonies. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
- The shuttle bus will wait for no more than 5 minutes at your hotel lobby. Guests who miss the shuttle bus must arrange their own transportation and at their expense. In cases of late arrivals, your lesson may be cancelled at our discretion. We are not responsible for lesson cancellation if the transportation is missed. Refer to the refund policy (Section 10) for more information.
- Hotel transfer service is not available for the last minute bookings, those with less than 24 hours notice to the Company’s staff.
- Hotel transfer service is included for the following areas only- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa dua, and Jimbaran.
9. GROUP LESSON
- If you take part in a group lesson, you may meet some other guests.
- Please focus and pay close attention to the SUP instructor while you are in the group.
- Group lessons will begin as scheduled. There is no extra time for those guests who arrive late.
- The minimum age for this group is 15 years old.
- Language requests may not be made for group lessons.
10. REFUND POLICY
- No refunds will be offered if any guest(s) want to stop the activity before the maximum time of the activity.
- No refunds will be offered for multi-day SUP packages or board rental if guests do not want to continue.
- No refunds will be offered for bad weather. We will, however, offer vouchers for those activities that we cancel, at our discretion, due to bad weather.
- No refunds will be offered if a guest is injured during the activity.
- Refunds and/or partial refunds will only be offered at our absolute discretion.
- No refunds are provided for cancellations within 24 hours of the activity starting time.
- In the event of a cancellation less than 24 hours before the activity starting time, both the booking fee and the booking deposit are non-refundable.
- Due to limited availability, we request that you cancel at least 4 days before a scheduled activity. You may cancel by phone or whatsapp to the number listed on our website.
- Cancellations made 4 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 2 – 3 days will incur a 50% fee. You are able to request to reschedule at a later date that must be rebooked within 90 days. No refunds offered.
- If conditions become unsafe during a lesson, the SUP instructors may modify the lesson and undertake activities on the beach rather than in the water. The lesson may need to be postponed or rescheduled due to poor conditions. In these situations we will offer you alternative dates for your lesson, yet no refunds will be offered.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail your SUP lesson due to circumstances amounting to Force Majeure – these include, but are not limited to: war, riots, government action, terrorism, fire, weather conditions, strike action and all similar events outside the Company’s control which prevent or affect the Company’s contractual obligation. Where such circumstances occur the Company will not be liable to offer refunds or compensation.
11. EQUIPMENT RENTAL
(including board, paddle, leash and other equipment)
- NO refunds for PAID Payment. No refunds will be given in the event of termination of the rental earlier than the rental agreement agreed upon in the original booking. Please consider your rental period before you make your reservation.
- Availability – All equipment rentals are subject to the availability of equipment at the time of order.
- Stand up paddle boarding experiences are required before renting the equipment.
- The minimum age for equipment rental is 15 years old.
- Equipment delivery and pickup services are available for additional charges and are subject to availability. If needed, please arrange in advance.
- Rental Period – The rental period begins on the day of delivery from the originating rental facility, and ends on the day of the equipment’s return to the originating facility. The renter is obligated to return equipment to the originating facility or incur additional expense unless other arrangements have been agreed to in writing by Priority Stand Up Paddle’s staff.
- Equipment Usage – The renter agrees that equipment usage shall be normal and customary, and warrants that the renter is familiar and experienced with the SUP/surf activity(s).
- Condition of Equipment – The renter hereby acknowledges receipt of the equipment in good condition. Renter further acknowledges that it has examined the equipment and declares that it has received all of such equipment in secure and good working condition. The renter’s failure to object in writing to the condition of the equipment within 6 hours after receipt thereof shall be deemed conclusive that all of the equipment was in good working order when delivered.
- Damage, Loss or Missing Components
- The renter agrees to pay for any damage or loss of the equipment, regardless of cause, and keep the equipment and accessories in good operating condition during the rental term at his/her own expense. In the event any equipment is lost or damaged, the renter shall pay the Priority Stand Up Paddle the repair/replacement cost of the equipment.
- Upon receipt of the equipment, the renter must inspect the equipment and notify Priority Stand Up Paddle of any defects or damage immediately.
- Liability and Indemnity – The renter shall be liable for all damage arising from equipment rental use, misuse or negligence of the renter, including any accidents to persons or property arising thereof. Renter covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Priority Stand Up Paddle free from any and all claims, actions, suits, damages and liabilities, including attorney’s fees, arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the rented equipment and/or its complementary tools or attachments. This includes, without limitations, the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession or use of the rented equipment.
- Insurance – NO insurance is covered by the Priority Stand Up Paddle for the SUP board equipment and the renter.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Deposits and identification is required on all rentals.
- Please check all equipment upon delivery and report any problems immediately to Priority Stand Up Paddle. Failure to check the condition of the equipment and reporting late is not our responsibility.
- Equipment Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver
- This Equipment rental agreement is made between Priority Stand Up Paddle Bali and the equipment renter. It is the responsibility of the person or organization hiring this ‘Equipment’ to ensure that all possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the ‘Equipment’. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- A responsible Adult must supervise the ‘Equipment’ at all times.
- Responsibility for the ‘Equipment’ remains with the renter from the time of delivery until the time of return. The renter will be charged the cost to replace any damaged ‘Equipment’
- The renter must inform written Priority Stand Up Paddle should there be any problems with the ‘Equipment’, please do not try to fix it yourself
- This Equipment rental agreement is made between Priority Stand Up Paddle Bali and the equipment renter. It is the responsibility of the person or organization hiring this ‘Equipment’ to ensure that all possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the ‘Equipment’. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- This rental equipment has been received in good condition and will be returned in the same condition.
- Renter assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property, and agrees to release and hold ‘Priority Stand Up Paddle’ harmless for any and all claims, of whatsoever nature, arising out of use of the rental equipment while in his/her custody. In the event that the release and hold harmless as contained herein is held unenforceable for any reason, Renter hereby agrees to a limit on any damages claimed by Renter to the total paid to ‘Priority Stand Up Paddle’ for the rental.
- Renter agrees to pay in full the replacement cost, including labour, for all damages, loss or missing components to rental equipment during the rental term:
- Lost or stolen board must pay full retail price.
- Broken fin/leash/paddle/board – up to 80% of retail price (this varies based on the extent of the damage).
- Board ding ( or hole ) – this varies based on the extent of the damage.
- NO refund for PAID Payment. Please consider first your rental period.
- There are NO insurances are covered by the Priority Stand Up Paddle for the SUP board equipment and the renter. The person/s or organization renting this Equipment from ‘Priority Stand Up Paddle’ will be held responsible and liable for any and all damage or injury occurring for any reason whatsoever.
- Renter realizes renting the equipment without being accompanied/suprevised by instructors and that stand up paddle boarding is a high risk activity and agree to accept this risk for all others participating under this agreement and hereby releases Priority Stand Up Paddle from any liability for injury, damages or loss of any kind while renting the equipment.
12. PHOTO & VIDEO USAGE
We frequently take photos and videos of customers, both adults and children under 16 years old. We reserve the right to use these in our brochures, social media and in any other promotional material as desired. You agree that we may use such images in promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that any copyright rests with such authorized parties only. If you wish to opt out, please email us.
13. WET SEASON CONDITIONS:
Please be informed that garbage in Kelan Beach is commonplace during the rainy season in Bali.
To clean the garbage in Kelan Beach, the government has mobilized local residents to clean up the beach every morning. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by such conditions. No refunds are offered for completed work.
14. INSURANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance for the activity(s) at Priority Stand Up Paddle. It is your responsibility to ensure that your policy includes coverage for emergencies, including those which may occur during watersport activities such as SUP lessons, Boat Trips, SUP Tours, Board Rental, Hydrofoil lessons, Surf Taxi, and any other activities provided by Priority Stand Up Paddle.
The Company does not accept liability or responsibility for personal injury to, or the death of any participant whatsoever. Furthermore, the company is not held responsible for accidental injury or death caused by another party. In addition, the Company is NOT liable for death, injury or illness caused by an activity beyond that of the Company’s activities.
The Company does not accept claims for medical bills or expenses during the medical treatment of its customers.
The minimum age is 7 years old and the maximum age is 65 years old.
It is the responsibility of the participant(s) to ensure they are physically fit, able to participate, and in good general health both before and during the activity(s) at Priority Stand Up Paddle. At the time of booking, participants are required to disclose any illness or disability (including, but not limited to diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, heart condition, recent injuries, hearing impairment, visual impairment) that may affect their ability to participate. For those participants unsure regarding the aforementioned Health requirements, they must check with a doctor before booking and must be able to produce a note from their doctor upon our request. Participants must bring any necessary medication with them and ensure that our staff are made aware of said medication and its required method(s) of administration. Be advised that some of the activity locations are remote and/or isolated.
The Company reserves the right to refuse any booking on the grounds that a medical condition may be potentially detrimental to the safety and normal operation of the course, as well as other participants when applicable.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (if applicable).
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Pantai Kelan Jalan Raya Pantai Kelan 99 Jimbaran, Tuban, Kec. Kuta, Badung, BA, 80361, Indonesia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Pantai Kelan Jalan Raya Pantai Kelan 99 Jimbaran, Tuban, Kec. Kuta, Badung, BA, 80361, Indonesia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. - “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress to power our online store. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 15 y.o.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided: Pantai Kelan Jalan Raya Pantai Kelan 99 Jimbaran, Tuban, Kec. Kuta, Badung, BA, 80361, Indonesia
D. TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Priority Stand Up Paddle. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Priority Stand Up Paddle. Priority Stand Up Paddle offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Priority Stand Up Paddle, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Priority Stand Up Paddle and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pantai Kelan Jalan Raya Pantai Kelan 99 Jimbaran, Tuban, Kec. Kuta, Badung, BA, 80361, Indonesia.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 21 – GENERAL
These terms and conditions, as published on the Priority Stand Up Paddle website located at www.prioritysup.com/tc at the time of equipment rental and all of the activities provided by Priority Stand Up Paddle, are the official terms and conditions between Priority Stand Up Paddle and customer/renter, and may be amended from time to time without notice at customer/renter’s sole discretion.